Sunday, June 24, 2012

Don't Give Up

I was in a sewing jig and saw a pattern that I thought was so cute.  I bought the material and set to work making these dresses for two of my granddaughters.  After working and working and realizing that I had never worked with such a miserable pattern I was ready to throw the whole project in the trash.  I couldn't bring myself to do that and so when Amy came over I gave her what I had started told her to see if she could make heads of tails of this pattern.  She also struggled for a while but today when it was time to go to church out walked my beautiful granddaughters with their dresses on.  I am so glad that I didn't throw the material and pattern away and I was especially grateful that Amy took the time to finish the dresses for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment