Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teachers

I don't know if people ever understand all that teachers do for their students. For 24 years I had a birds eye view of dedicated people who had a passion for helping children learn. Much of their time and money went back into their classrooms so that the children they taught would be given every opportunity to have positive learning experiences. Unfortunately, we often only hear of the teachers who are mediocre at best and who do some very stupid and inappropriate things, but the truth is they are the 1% of educators. Tomorrow my husband is having a popcorn party for his kids and to help I made some treat bags for them to take home after the party. I love being home!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, save us some leftovers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No can do. They wolfed everything down! Dad said it turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete