Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ironing

I know this post will solidify what you already suspect--I'm crazy!  But I have to admit that I love ironing.  I always feel such a sense of accomplishment when I finish.  I often find myself trying to beat my record which is under 4 minutes to iron a shirt.  I remember when I was a little girl sitting on the floor by my mother while she ironed.  We'd talk, or I would read, or play jacks as she ironed down the pile of clothes.  She use to iron for other people to earn extra money for our family.  When I worked full time I did take Scott's shirts to the cleaners--so you see I'm not completely crazy.  Now that I am home full time I have remembered how much I enjoy ironing a crisp white shirt.  It is one of my simple pleasures!

1 comment:

  1. Are you serious? I LOVE IRONING! Now I know that I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete