Friday, October 5, 2012

Fargo, North Dakota

I just returned from a week in Fargo helping out while Becky recovered from surgery.  I had a great time!  I especially enjoyed Peter who was the only one not in school.  Speaking of schools I was shocked when I went to my kindergarten grandson's school and realized that there was no fence around the school and not once did any adult question me when I picked up Jeremy from school.  Can you imagine that happening here.  Actually it bothered me a lot and I know that California has issues but gee whiz!  I wish they were more concerned about the safety of the kids (especially when one of them is my grandson).


The first day I arrived the leaves were beautiful shades of oranges, reds, and yellows.  On the day before I flew home the ground was white. Needless to say my capris and flip flops weren't helpful the last two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment