Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Day Late But...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We have passed a house on the way home from work for the last month and although I don't like scary Halloween decorations (I'm a cute decorations girl) I was fascinated by their amazing yard.  I kept thinking I should take a picture because I knew the grandkids would like what I saw.  On Friday I told Scott we had to stop so I could take a picture for the blog.  I only had my cell phone so that is what I used.  Last night I sat down at the computer to say happy Halloween and when I went to send the picture to my email it wasn't there.  Today we went back hoping they hadn't started putting everything away--they hadn't so a picture was taken (with my camera) and here it is.  Hey grandkids, pretty cool ghost don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment