Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Sister

I haven't seen my sister for over ten years.  I knew she moved to somewhere in New York.  One night I was thinking about her and decided that I needed to see her.  Fortunately I was able to get her phone number and her address so last week I called her and asked if we could come and see her.  We made plans to meet for dinner.  What a treat to see her and Cheryl if only for a couple of hours.  She was excited to hear what Scott and I were doing at the archives and shared that she has been doing a great deal of work with Find A Grave.  She loves cemeteries and so she has gone and photographed many head stones.  She recently worked at a cemetery by Niagara Falls.  She has also been helping some of her friends work on their family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment