Sunday, March 29, 2015

LDS Business College!

Rachel emailed me today to tell me that she made a decision about where she would be going for college.  She has chosen the LDS Business College in Salt Lake City.  It is a two year college that offers business and paralegal courses.  From there she will continue at another university.  They are so lucky! Rachel has many gifts and talents and I knew that it wouldn't matter where she finally decided to go she would be great.  I would have bet my life on it that she would become a lawyer like her dad because she had an uncanny ability to win you over in any discussion that you might have with her.  She is an avid reader and also a great writer so success is just around the corner.  She told me earlier that she really didn't want to go to a big university right out of high school. I looked on-line for information about LBC.  They are owned by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and have about 2200 students enrolled with an average class size of 24 students per teacher. That sounds just like what Rachel was talking about.  So proud of you Rachel!  Go LIONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment