Saturday, March 28, 2015

To My Daughters

Dear Cathy, Angela, Becky, and Amy,

I had no idea that I would be blessed with four of the most amazing daughters.  Excellent women who would bring me joy in ways that I know I don't always deserve.  I wanted to thank you for your good examples of what a mother can accomplish when she makes the tough decisions.  For choosing the honorable title of "homemaker"  you have reminded me of what courage really is.  I know that it isn't always easy to be everything to everyone but I must tell you that each of you make it look so easy!  President Eyring talked tonight about "submitting patiently" and I have seen each of you doing that in so many ways.  You have given your children so much and although they may not always notice or appreciate it--I do.  Because of you we are enjoying the fruits of your labor, and it is very sweet.  Thank you for your commitment to such a great cause.  I love each of you and I am honored to call you my daughters.

With love,  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment