Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It's Great to be 8!

Jane was baptized this month.  So proud of her for making the commitment to follow the example of Jesus Christ.  I love that she is old enough to make good choices.  Although we weren't able to be in Arizona it was nice to know that Andy and Angela and their family were there.  Proud of you Janie.



















I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain 
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again. 
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.  
I want to be the best I can and live with God again. 
I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away, 
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.  
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.  
I want to be the best I can and live with God again. 
(When I Am Baptized-- CSB, Nita Milner) 

No comments:

Post a Comment