Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thank You Lincoln!

I got a poem in the mail from Lincoln.  One of the things I have been reminded of on our mission is that we have some amazing and very talented grandchildren.  Alright--I am bragging but what I am saying is true.   The poem is long but I wanted to share some of what he wrote....

If you can deal with thinking you are not enough
If you can have your family know you are the best 
And still act like nothing abnormal has happened
If you can give others gifts and ask nothing in return
If you can pick up others when they are down
And even if others don't thank you 
You can know that you have impacted them forever
If you can do all this, just know
You are loved and appreciated.

If you fit any of these qualities
You still cannot compare to my grandma.

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with me Lincoln.  You made my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment