Friday, May 1, 2015

Lego Creations!

Great job grandkids!  Check out your Lego creation and some of your cousins.  I think everyone did a great job and if you watch the mail towards the end of next week there will be a treat for those who sent me their Lego creation in the mail.  I put Grandpa in charge of the grand prize winner for this month's challenge (because I am a smart grandma!).  Next months challenge will be announced in a couple of weeks and I hope you will participate.
Grand Prize Winner!  Bruce
Best Submarine! Abby
Most Boats Award!  Will

Best Canoe!  Brigham

Best Story to go with his Lego!  Jeremy

Most detailed!  Peter

Best Side Kick Boat! Duncan
 Jeremy's Lego guy was in a plane crash over the ocean and he made a raft from the plane parts and is trying to find land!
Coolest Boat!  Lincoln

Youngest Participant!  Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment