Sunday, May 10, 2015

Thank You!

Thanks for the flowers and the hugs!
Dear Daughters,
Thank you for your kindness. Thank you for your support. Thank you for your forgiveness.  I cannot imagine what life would be without each of you and the beautiful grandchildren that you are raising.  No one could be more blessed than I am to have each of you in my life.  I know just a little of what you do in your home and it amazes me all you are able to accomplish.  Getting children ready for college, helping a son with his Eagle project, teaching, getting a garden ready to be planted, winding down from school to begin a busy summer of activities and projects.  You support your husbands, you claim home as your castle, you create, you fix, you nurture, you endure.  I love each of you my daughters so much and am so proud to be a small part of your lives.  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment