Sunday, June 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Brigham!

You have been such an amazing young man.  When you were born we were so excited.  Being the oldest boy in the family has some great responsibilities.  I think you have been a great son and brother.  It has been fun to hear that you are enjoying scouting and even helped your sister conserve space when she packed to come and see us!  You honor your Priesthood responsibilities as a deacon and  recently performed in a Shakespeare play.  Whenever we have been around I see you quietly going about your day.  You often had a book in front of you and in fact I read one of those books and enjoyed it very much.  I think for you Brigham the possibilities are endless.  You have much to offer and I hope that in the coming years you will continue to do your best and continue to be a good example for your brothers and sisters.  Happy Birthday Brigham!

No comments:

Post a Comment