Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Katie!

It is always a treat when I take time to think of Katie. From the time she was tiny she has had the sweetest temperament and I always remember how much I loved watching her interact with her brothers and sisters (oh I see a grandkids gifts coming on).  She is also a really good cook and everyone can count on her when a treat is needed.  If there is a opportunity to hang our with her friends she is there and fortunately her two best friends are her older sisters so she is always in good company and they are too!  Katie has so enjoyed growing up and I think she does a great job of it. Being 15 is not always easy but she will be good at it.  So thankful she is a member of our family and I will continue to enjoy watching her as her journey continues.  Happy Birthday Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment