Saturday, September 5, 2015

Cottages

Scott and I drove up the Maine coast today so I could take pictures of the cute little cottages I have seen when we have been there in the past.  I assume people still come and stay at them so they can have a unique experience.  I'm not sure you can see how small they are from the picture but I think if they put a king-sized bed in them you could barely walk around the room.  In spite of how small they are it seemed like every one of the little cottages we saw were being used and as you can see--most of them are really cute.  I remembered seeing the old tee-pee cottages in Holbrook, AZ (I think the Cars movie used them) and I also remember the little individual motel rooms that we used to drive by in the Tempe, AZ area. Now I can share with you a piece of history from days gone by.





No comments:

Post a Comment