Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Ava!

It is always so fun to say "it's great to be eight!" So glad you are getting baptized.  I know you will work hard and do your best to be a good member of the Church.  You are such a sweet and kind girl Ava.  You work hard at school and do good things at home for your mom and dad.  I love what a sweet big sister you are to Caleb.  He is so lucky to have you!  Although Grandpa and I are far away I hope you know that we think about you every day and when we pray we always try to ask Heavenly Father to bless our family.  You had a busy last year with soccer, piano, gymnastics and on top of that you were the spelling bee champ for your grade--I wonder what this year will bring!  Have a wonderful birthday with lots of yummy cake and ice cream.  Keep doing your best and keep being the sweet girl that you are.  Happy Birthday Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment