Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Margaret Joy!

Margaret Joy is 17 years old.  She is excellent and a great joy to us.  She is often in her own space doing what she wants and isn't caught up in what other people are doing.  She is her own person and to me seems to be very comfortable in her skin.  She is a talented dancer and gives herself challenges so she can be the best.  From the time she was just a little girl I have often watched her and wondered what was going on in her little mind.  She's an observer and doesn't need to be entertained to be content.  She is a sister, a daughter, a cousin, a granddaughter, and a friend.  She impresses me with her steadiness and when she has something to say I try to pay close attention because I know it will be profound.  She is a keeper.  Happy birthday Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment