Saturday, November 14, 2015

Love These Missionaries


Sister Harper!
Elder Sanders and Elder Butler after
teaching Brother Lao
I can't tell you how much I have come to love our missionaries.  Each time one of them is transferred it breaks my heart and when new ones come I worry about them and pray that they will feel welcomed and have positive missionary experiences.  Last week we had to say good-bye to Sister Harper who headed to Vermont on Saturday for an emergency transfer.  Last night we had a wonderful opportunity to watch Elder Butler and Elder Sanders teach the discussion on the First Vision to a member of our ward.  I certainly felt the Spirit as they both bore testimony of Joseph Smith.  We serve a different kind of mission but one of the greatest blessings for us has been interacting with these wonderful young adults who bring great wisdom and knowledge and love as they serve as missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment