Saturday, December 5, 2015

Merry Christmas!

I read a blog written by a wonderful young mother (maisymak.com) in our ward here in New Hampshire and was so impressed with it that I wanted to share what she talked about with our family.   She said she got the idea from another blogger (momastery.com).  I love great people who share their ideas with all of us. Hope you like the idea as much as I did.  At the beginning of the season she asks her children to complete the five following questions and then works off of the list they give back to her.
  • One thing you want
  • One thing you need
  • One thing to wear
  • One thing to read
  • and One thing to light up the world
She gave examples for the last one which involved doing something for someone else such as visiting a retirement center, taking treats to someone, donating to a cause they support, etc.  Anyway, I loved it when I read it and hope it gives you some ideas as well.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment