Saturday, January 2, 2016

It Came!

New Hampshire had it's first snow of the season the Tuesday after Christmas and the best part was we didn't lose our electricity!  The snow I can deal with but being without electricity for days was something I only wanted to experience once.  What I did experience this year that I hadn't last year was the ice.  We came out of our apartment on the way to our car and after telling Scott to be careful because there was a lot of ice I slammed to the ground before I could even realize what was happening.  Fortunately, no broken bones--just some nasty bruising on my elbow and leg, but I was able to get up and we continued on to work.
From our apartment balcony
Taken at the end of the day after the
snow had been cleared.
And here is the elbow!  Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment