Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thank You Sweet Grandchildren!

Grandkids Wall--September 2014
 One of the first things I did when we got into our new apartment was put together a grandkids wall.  This was the first week and now I am getting ready to take all of these wonderful letters, cards, pictures, and decorations down so I can bring them home.  Thank you grandkids for taking time to write and share your talents with us.  Everyone who comes into our apartment always loves looking at the different things hanging on the wall.     Everything is down off the walls except this area     because I hate not seeing our many love notes.       You can't imagine how important your thoughts     have been to Grandpa and me in the last 18        months.  These will be tenderly boxed up and brought home where I will on occasion gather them around us and read them again so I have no doubt that I have the best grandchildren in the world!
    
Grandkids Wall--February 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment