Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Question

I have been asked the question numerous times since we returned home--"What did you learn on your mission?"  This week I have spent a lot of time thinking about that question and realize that every time someone has asked I think I have given a different answer.  In fact, every day I think of something else I learned.  It is amazing to me what a life changing experience our mission has been.  When we first got the assignment to serve in New Hampshire I was very hesitant about what we would be doing and with all honesty I couldn't even get excited about it.  Looking back I am embarrassed that I didn't have more faith in what Heavenly Father wanted us to do and what we were suppose to learn.  Now I can share some of the things that have been on my mind when I think about what we learned on our mission.


We can do hard things
Family is everything!
Young missionaries are awesome
Senior missionaries are AWESOME
The fruits of the Gospel are so sweet
Family Search is inspired
The Church is true
Time flies when you are having fun!
Marriage is a miracle
I married my best friend
We live in a beautiful world
Maine Donuts are the best
Faith precedes the miracle
Scott has a great sense of humor


No comments:

Post a Comment