Sunday, April 17, 2016

You're Welcome Andy!

Scott Andrew
In our family if someone says Scott Duncan we pretty much think they are talking about Grandpa.  But for those who aren't they could be talking about Andy or Perry.  This came home to me when I realized something just a couple of days ago.  Brother Hamlin emailed us saying that he needed a second speaker for the High Council Sunday and he noticed that Scott Duncan was someone who could speak.  He then asked if Grandpa Scott would be his companion for April 17th.  I asked Scott if he wanted to speak and he happily agreed to accept the assignment.  He was to speak on forgiveness.

The problem was that the Scott Duncan on the list of back up speakers is the counselor in the Stake Young Men's presidency which for us means--Andy needs to speak.  I smiled on Thursday when the light bulb came on and I realized that Brother Hamlin didn't know that there are three Scott Duncan's in the Apple Valley Stake.  Don't worry if we get another request for Grandpa to speak I will be sure to ask which Scott they mean!
Scott Perry

Scott Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment