Friday, July 15, 2016

Quiet

We had dinner with Andy last night since Angela and the kids were in Fresno visiting her parents.  Later that evening I realized I talked Andy's ear off!  I suspect I do that all the time now when we are around people. Our house isn't quiet because the television is often on but conversation is limited as Scott struggles to put his ideas in place.  It it interesting to realize how much we take for granted in our life until something happens and sadly we realize that there is no going back.  Scott was never a big talker but when he did I listened and I always learned.  Sometimes I watch his face as he struggles to explain himself and feel his pain as the words just won't come.  We just can't take anything for granted because in an instant it may be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment