Thursday, December 22, 2016

Mark It Off

When we first came into the house to look at it before we bought it I pointed out that we could build a bookshelf between the fireplace and the sliding glass door.  Once we got everything unpacked I made a design of what I wanted to have the shelf look like and then Scott and I went to Home Depot to buy all of the shelving for it.  After several trips and with lots of help from people in the store who felt sorry for us old people trying to maneuver the wood around we began!  It took a few days but I love how it turned out. With Scott's help we measured, cut, installed, adjusted, and readjusted until it fit our needs.  I love how it turned out but I ask anyone who sees it to not look to close.  Not bad for two old people--now we start painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment