Monday, January 8, 2018

Journal Prompt

Time to put my thoughts on paper and the journal prompt I chose is--Small things that make you happy.

My friend Jody had a cross stitch that she made that said, "I love little things." Maybe that has always made me excited just thinking about that concept of little things!  So here are my happy things--I love when my phone rings and it is one of our kids calling.  I love when my grandkids are visiting and they are all laughing and playing together.  I loved seeing Perry throw his arms around his mother when he came down the stairs at the airport.  I love that little dog that made my grandson smile from ear to ear.  I am happy when Scott has a day without very much anxiety.  I am happy when I can talk to people.  I am happy when I have something to look forward to.  I love my friends.  There aren't bunches of them but the ones who have continued to touch base with me make everything more doable.  I am happy when it snows and I don't have to live in it but get to see and be reminded of how beautiful it is.  I am happy because my grandkids are so responsible. I am happy when I see our kids loving their spouses.  I am happy because we live in such a beautiful house in a safe neighborhood.  I am happy I can use a computer, a Tablet, and a fancy phone!   I am happy because I know that joining the Church was made possible because my dad and mom were humble enough to accept the missionaries.

I guess this could be a "count your blessings" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment