Monday, March 12, 2018

Short Visit

Perry came home from BYU for the weekend.  It was a short trip but I loved the time we got to spend with him.  Watching him interact with his siblings was especially touching for me.  Perry left on his mission a pretty great guy.  Since he returned from his mission I have been amazed at how grounded he has become.  I am grateful he accepted the mission call and gave it his best.  As is often the case when his mission ended his commitment to being a better person did not.  I also loved that I could give Andy and Angela a little break from solving my computer problems!  My scanner works, Chrome cast is on the computer, and I was able to learn how to put together files in groups for easy access.  I keep a list of projects for when Ellis comes over to help me.  Between him, Perry, Angela, and Andy--I am covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment