Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Friends

I have had a wonderful few days.  On Friday one of our first friends in Victorville, Beth and Joe Andreasen came for a weekend visit.  I love spending time with Beth and feel so grateful that our separation didn't separate me from her love and kindness over the years.  She and Joe will soon receive a mission call and wherever it is I know that we will stay connected.  Today I went to  lunch with two of my first friends in Gilbert.  Mary and Colin will soon be leaving for England to serve a mission for 18 months and Robyn doesn't live next store anymore but remains one of the greatest gifts I received when she moved in the apartment next to me.   Wherever they are I will work hard to maintain those friendships.

Robyn (left) and Mary (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment