Sunday, June 30, 2024

California

After a minor flood in the guest bedroom caused by a neighbor forgetting to turn off the bathtub faucet (at least that's the story they told us) Meg and I headed to San Diego for a two day getaway.  We visited the San Diego temple which we found was closed because of renovations, went to see the seal preserve which we weren't able to get close to because of the traffic and summer visitors and then went for Mexican Food dinner which was so good it made everything better!    On Friday we did a bus tour of San Diego which was absolutely my favorite part of the trip and afterwards we headed to Coronado Island for a walk on the beach.  When we left there we went to Long Beach and visited the Queen Mary.  Not as impressive as I thought it would be but I have to say my company was wonderful!  It is so nice having Meg here.  





No comments:

Post a Comment