Sunday, June 9, 2024

Two Weeks of Wonderful

I spent a few days in California to celebrate Ava's graduation.  Then I brought Ava home with me and we left on Tuesday for Utah so Ava and Jane could attend the BYU ACT camp program.  I have to say I was so impressed with how hard they worked  (it definitely wasn't fun and games) but there was definitely a lot of laughing each night after they came back.  After three days of learning they went to Orem High School where they took the official ACT test.  While they were working like crazy Aunt Amy, Eden and I enjoyed some shopping, packing for Lincoln's move from his current apartment, visiting with family, and a temple trip with Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bill.  Thanks Lexy and Ellis for entertaining Eden while we were there.  Lexy taught Eden how to crochet and Eden taught them all about Bluey!  Thank all of you for making this a wonderful event and for all the great conversations!  Sorry to Owen and Evangeline and Brigham for being late posting the anniversary and birthday recognition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment