Sunday, July 23, 2017

Special Guest

Last Sunday I had a wonderful afternoon when Carlene Ames Bridenthal, one of my wonderful Laurels when I served as Young Women's president, stopped by to visit us.  Over the years we have had opportunities to see each other and each time I was so touched to see the woman she has become.  She and Randy are now living in Montana (thanks friend for reminding me!) where they are enjoying their four children and new granddaughter.  I have learned so much from Carlene about generosity, respect, kindness, and forgiveness. She is the best and I love that she is my friend!

1 comment:

  1. Elaine, you are so kind! I feel the same way about you! I really enjoyed our visit and look forward to the next time we can get together. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Just in case you come visit me someday, I live in Montana...don't want you lost in Wyoming somewhere �� love you dearly, Carlene.

    ReplyDelete