Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve!

Tonight the Whitney's came over for our Christmas Eve dinner.  Tomorrow I'm going over for Christmas morning and then Christmas dinner.  We had tamales, tacos, refried beans, rice, whipped jello salad, and nachos with a cheese dip.  It was all great but the company was the best!  I love living in Arizona again.  Tonight I am watching It's a Wonderful Life.   I started thinking about the first time I met grandpa.  How different my life would have been if I hadn't.  We met in August of 1970 and he proposed the week after Christmas 53 years ago.  We married in July of 1971.  I still miss him but I am so very grateful for the time we had to spend together.  We had a wonderful life! And I don't doubt that it will continue to be so!



No comments:

Post a Comment