Friday, April 13, 2018

Scrapbooks

Last night I wrote the letter I put in each grandchild's scrapbook when they turn 12 years old.  Scrapbooking for me has been a labor of love to 21 of the people I love more than anything else.  Sometimes when I am feeling discouraged I have taken one of the books off the shelf and looked at each page marveling at how wonderful that grandchild is.  When I finish I feel buoyed up because I have seen their blessings and mine.  I counted last night and I have nine more grandchildren's book to work on and next year four of those will turn 12.  I hope that when the time comes when I am gone and each grandchild is given their book they will feel the love and respect I had for each of them.  I read a quote on Pinterest this morning that said, "Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good."  Indeed it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment