Sunday, December 2, 2018

I'm Back!

With all that has been happening I have had to put my blog on the back shelf.  Yesterday I took our car to the car wash and then parked it in the garage.  That is the amen of "unpacking complete."  I have various little projects still that I want to do but it is now time to focus on living our life without being in transition.  As nice as the drive over from California was (thanks so much to Bev and David) the daily living has been a challenge for poor Grandpa.  I honestly don't think he will ever truly return to a norm for him but I am here to help him as best I can.  The greatest challenge was getting a good nights rest for both of us.  I think we have finally reached that point.  I find when I am not too tired I am a much better caregiver and I believe that it helps grandpa to be a little more balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment