Sunday, May 16, 2021

BFFs!

 I don't have a bunch of friends but I truly have some of the best!  Barb and I have been friends since our kids were small.  No matter where they were stationed she always kept in touch and when we moved back to Arizona the connection was still there.  On our trip together I was also able to spend time  with two of the nicest people I have known.  Shirley Tinker and Ann LaDieu befriended me while we served in New Hampshire and I grew to love them.  I loved that we were able to have breakfast with Shirley and then dinner with the LaDeiu family.  It was a non-stop talk fest and I hated to have it come to an end.  A sweet bonus at dinner was visiting with Nora and Owen who were in our Sunday School class.  She told me that I was the best Sunday School teacher she ever had.  And that I made the best cupcakes!








No comments:

Post a Comment