Sunday, May 16, 2021

Thelma & Louise's Non-Violent Adventure

You are probably all to young to know what this means and to be honest (probably to my credit) I have never seen the movie!  I had a great time and I hope Barb did to.  It seemed that in spite of all the planning things didn't go the way we had hoped they would but in spite of that we talked and laughed non-stop.  I reinjured my knee which threw a wrench in some of our plans but we met many very nice people.  Very helpful people and had some really good food.  Unfortunately, the Holy Donut wasn't as good as I remembered but was a fun activity in spite of that.  Next trip--don't go until June!  














Now I'm going to the orthopedic doctor so I can get my knee fixed so I don't limp everywhere I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment