Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Happy Birthday Ava!

 14 Years Old

I remember thinking when I saw you on the day you were born that you were going to bring so much joy into our lives.  And you have!  I am so proud of the young woman you are becoming Ava.  You are not afraid to work hard.  You reach out to others and bring light into those that are around you.  You develop your talents and have fun doing it.  So many great things are ahead for you and I am excited to see them.  Stay close to your parents Ava.  I love how you honor them and work hard to lighten their load.  You have been a great little sister and an amazing big sister.  I still remember how kind and gentle you were with Grandpa when he got sick.  You helped me many times remember to be patient with him.  Keep reading, learning, smiling, and serving others.  I hope you continue to learn your divine identity and strengthen your relationship with the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment