Monday, October 24, 2022

Utah

After three great days in California I headed to Utah for three more!  It was great to stay at Uncle Bill and Aunt Cathy's house.  I absolutely love all she has done with their room additions.  Tuesday morning Aunt Cathy and Abby drove me to Provo Canyon to see the fall colors.  They were really beautiful and I thought a lot about Grandpa and our time in New England.  We had lunch at Panda Express and then went over to where Ruth works at the Creamery.  I spent some time with Ruth and Lincoln when Ruth finished work and it was great to catch up on what was happening in their busy lives.  That evening we all had dinner together at Los Hermanos with only Lexy and Ellis and Rachel missing.  It was fun to listen to the various conversations going on.  I had a family project that they each helped me with while we waited for our dinner.   Wednesday morning Aunt Cathy, Uncle Bill and I got to go to the Mount Timpanogos Temple and then I stopped by Bruce's job and he made me an amazing sandwich!  I then headed down to Provo where I spent some time in the Wilkinson Center waiting for Ellis to finish up work.  We went back to their apartment and from there left for dinner because they weren't able to come on Tuesday.  Perry joined us for some really good chicken strips.  On Thursday I drove to BYU and picked up my great niece London Roberts and enjoyed a nice lunch with her.  After I dropped her off I stopped by the Creamery to see Ruth again and enjoyed some Creamery ice cream.  That evening  the family went to Katie's new and very nice apartment for dinner.  It was nice to see Rachel!  We enjoyed pizza and conversations.  And then on Friday morning I headed home.  It was eight great days and I loved being able to see everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment