Saturday, June 17, 2023

Eden's Cooking Lessons

Meatloaf
It has been so much fun cooking with Eden.  I have to say, I am impressed by her skills.  One of the things I like the most as I teach her, is she is more than willing to get her hands dirty and can dice an onion like a professional chef.  Not only that, she is willing to try anything.  I was worried that I put a little to much on her after our first lesson.  Especially because not everything turned out the way I had hoped.  But she came back and the meatloaf and twice baked potatoes were a big hit with everyone.  Grandpa and Caleb were our taste testers when Ava cooked with me in California.  Eden has a bigger group but just like with Ava before, everyone seems to enjoy whatever we put in front of them.  I'm so grateful for grandkids!

Twice Baked Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment