Friday, June 16, 2023

Illinois!

Aunt Becky sent me some pictures of their move to Bloomington.  As a side note I want to thank all of you who send me pictures.  When I started my blog it was a way I felt made it possible to keep our family connected no matter where each of us are.  Thank you all for helping me achieve my desire to strengthen our family relationships.  You are all the best!!

Last dinner in North Dakota--


From North Dakota to Illinois.  The moving truck took most of their household items, but Jeremy's Bass and Aunt Becky's house plants got to ride in the car!  And the plants got to spend the night in the hotel.  





An added complication was keeping Miriam connected to her job as they travel.  This required internet service so one of the stops was in Des Moines at the city library.  She got on the internet and the rest of them enjoyed exploring the library shelves.

On Wednesday afternoon they arrived in Bloomington at their beautiful new home!

And again Miriam had to find her internet connection which her dad got right on!  
And Miriam explored placed where she could get her job done!


And now--I am going to put another heart on my map!

No comments:

Post a Comment