Sunday, November 26, 2017

Keeps Getting Better

I remember my dad telling one of my brothers that he didn't lay brick his whole life so his son could be a bricklayer.  He wanted him to go to college and do something more with his life.  He told me he wanted all of us to be better than he was.  I know he would be so proud of what each of us have accomplished.  I have felt the same way about our kids.  I wanted them to be better than we were.  And I know that is exactly what has happened.  Bill and Cathy, Andy and Angela, Ben and Becky, and Christian and Amy are so much more than we could have hoped for.  I believe they are now hoping that their children will be better than them and it is so exciting to me to see that their hopes and dreams for their children are coming true.  Each generation just keeps getting better and better.  Heavenly Father must be so proud of his children who from the beginning have gotten better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment