Monday, July 22, 2019

Camp Lo Mia!

Ruth and Jane just finished their girls camp in Payson, Arizona.  Special for me because they went to the same girl's camp that I went to when I was a girl!  The one difference was every year I went I got so homesick but they both had a great time and a special treat because Aunt Amy went with them as the Stake Camp Photographer!  I have to compliment Uncle Christian who stayed behind, took time off from work, and took care of the little ones!  I even offered to come and help out but he assured me that he was doing okay and it was true.  Aunt Amy said everything was great when they got home.  A most embarrassing moment story happened when he took the kids to the library and Graham who is in "big boy" pants again (and doing very well--most of the time) left behind some pooh-pooh in the library!  While he was cleaning up Graham the librarian custodian put up the hazardous waste sign and cleaned up what Graham left behind.  In another week I will be sharing some pictures from Ava's girls camp experience!







No comments:

Post a Comment