Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Concert

Last night Uncle Christian came and stayed with Grandpa so I could attend the Christmas concert at Highland High.  For Lincoln this was his final performance before he graduates this week.  A sweet moment during the conference was when they had a special performance by the Special Needs class.  One of the boys is in their ward.  After he got sat down he looked up and saw Lincoln standing in the aisle in front of him and he got a big grin on his face and said, "Lincoln!"  The music was beautiful and I closed my eyes several times just to savour the time to sit quietly and listen.  Ruth and Lincoln have done an excellent job as members of the orchestra.  I am grateful for the musical talents that our          grandkids have.


The concert finished  with snow falling
as the orchestra played "I'm dreaming of a
white Christmas."  LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment