Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Third Time's a Charm

This is what Grandpa looks like when his hair is clean!
My next project is to give him a shave.  But not today!
I am so pleased to tell you that Grandpa actually took a shower this morning.  Of course it took me and the nurses aide to get him in the tub.  I kept him in while she soaped him off and shampooed his hair.  Bless his heart, he was yelling the whole time.  He still hates me but now our sweet aide is on his hate list!  I recently told Uncle Andy that I'd win a million dollars on America's Funniest Home Videos if I had a camera in the bathroom and sent a video of grandpa trying to get away from me while I am trying to get him cleaned up.  Today would have been another million dollar day!  I am so grateful for the Hospice program.  It has given me much needed support that makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment