Sunday, May 31, 2020

Graduation Day!

Thanks to some creative decisions from South High School, Miriam participated in a graduation ceremony.  The students were wearing masks and doing social distancing.  The audience was limited to two guests per graduate and the graduation was live-streamed so I had the privilege of watching the program.  It reminded me of being in New Hampshire and watching Owen's graduation from the same high school just four years ago.  I'd like to share with you some of the achievements of Miriam that she should be very proud of.  I want her to know that I an very proud and not a bit surprised by her excellent academic record.  Along with receiving a $32,000 scholarship to Manhattan College she also was recognized for earning the AP Scholar with Distinction award, The President Scholars Award Nominee, Academic All State Silver Team award, and the Presidential Education Gold award in excellence.  You are amazing Miriam.  I look forward to see what is ahead for you.  I'm sure it will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment