Thursday, May 28, 2020

Next Chapter

Tomorrow I give the keys back to the property management person and I begin a new chapter in my life.  It was bittersweet when I thought of the time we spent there and remembering that this was the last place we lived before Grandpa passed away.  I am sometimes so sad to think he is gone but then I have to remember how hard his life had become and how much better he is now.  Uncle Christian and Aunt Amy have welcomed me into their home with open arms and I have to admit that I am loving people around to talk to.  I actually like not having a TV to watch!  For now everything is in storage and I love the playroom turned Grandma's room.  I feel very content for the time being!

The storage unit was full to the brim!

Dresser and bed to the left and chair and desk set to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment