Saturday, April 17, 2021

Happy Birthday Peter!

 12 Years Old

I never thought a year later we would still be wearing face masks hoping that the Covid virus would be a distant memory.  I often think of you Peter and remember when I came to Fargo to stay while your mom recovered from her surgery.  You have a quiet strength and I notice that you can enjoy yourself in any situation.  You are a Lego builder, an avid reader, and a treasured baby brother.  Yes, the truth is you will always be the baby!  I am excited to see your talents continue to increase.  Keep working hard and doing your best.  I have great faith in you and your ability to make good choices.  You remind me so much of your dad when he was your age and I don't doubt that you will be just as kind and capable as he is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment