Friday, September 10, 2021

Happy Birthday Perry!

 24 Years Old


I have always described you as a big teddy bear.   You have such a kind heart and a very down to earth perspective in dealing with things that have come your way.  To say I'm proud of you would not come close to explaining what a wonderful man you are.  So often I remember when I was recovering a couch and thinking out loud that I think I might have bit off more than I could do.  You stopped what you were doing and said, "Can we fix it?  Yes we can!"  Bob the Builder became your go-to guy for having a positive attitude.  The fact that you can fix anything is such a credit to you.  You always help anyone who needs you,  What a blessing you have been to all of us.  I see great things ahead for you and don't doubt that you will continue to always step forward and help when needed.  You are such a good example of never giving up and always pressing forward with faith.  Keep up the good work Perry.  Many great things are ahead for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment