Sunday, September 5, 2021

It's Fall! & Football!

On Friday night Ruth and Jane went to the football game at Highland High.  On Saturday night I invited the Whitney's over to watch the BYU/University of Arizona ballgame.  I put together a tailgate (kitchen table) party for everyone to enjoy.  We had the traditional hot dogs and mini corn dogs along with various food items to get us ready for the big game.  I have to admit it was more of an edge of your seat game that I would have preferred but BYU prevailed (24-16) and left Las Vegas the winners.  It was nice to be feeling a little better after a hard week of nausea, but by Friday I finally got a second wind and hopefully the surgery is truly behind me.  I am already gathering my menu ideas for the next game!  Go BYU!   

No comments:

Post a Comment