Sunday, July 3, 2022

51st Anniversay

Today Grandpa and I have been married 51 years.  I'm so grateful I can keep counting because our marriage goes on into eternity.  I left church this morning and was going to go to the cemetery for a short talk with my sweetheart.  As I drove, the Gilbert Temple came into view, and I realized that I didn't need to go to the cemetery.  I had a  a temple parking lot that I could stop at and remember that 51 years ago we went into the Mesa Temple and were sealed not just for time but for eternity.  I thank Grandpa for giving me the most wonderful life which provided us with amazing children and their spouses and some of the most incredible grandchildren.  I thanked him for being my friend, my sweetheart, and the person who knows me better than anyone else.  And for loving me in spite of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment